Monday, May 16, 2011

Bob Jones, YESHUA THE SEPARATOR


Yochanan (John) 9:39. Then Yeshua said, I came into this world for judgment [as a Separator, in order that there may be separation between those who believe on Me and those who reject Me], to make the sightless see and to make those who see become blind.
The Adonai is now coming as a Separator to separate those who believe from those who don’t believe. He’s coming to give sight to those who believe and have blind faith in Him so that He might impart His vision into their lives so they would no longer be blind but be fruitful.
To those who are religious and have a religious spirit they believe they know it all. A religious spirit is legalism, opinion, debate, judgmental & critical; they are really the blind ones. Thinking they know the way in their mind and they have all the answers when they actually have none. Jesus is the only answer! 
Those with blind faith follow the Master for they are blind but they know His voice and they will not follow another. So He’s coming to give them sight. They will not follow the voice of strangers that they do not recognize they will actually run away from them.
Yochanan (John) 10:5. They will never [on any account] follow a stranger, but will run away from him because they do not know the voice of strangers or recognize their call.
Though they may have blind faith, they’ll follow the Adonai and He’ll open the doors to them and He will meet their need and they will follow Me in blind faith.
Yochanan (John) 10:9. I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture.
Yochanan (John) 10:14. I am the Good Shepherd; and I know and recognize My own, and My own know and recognize Me--
Those who have it all figured out in their mind are really blind and don’t know what I’m doing. For I am Spirit and I speak into the spirit of man that’s where he hears My voice. But the religious man does not hear My voice because he is not spiritual; his mind is in control and not My Spirit within him. So I’ve come to separate those who believe in Me and who hear My voice from those who are presumptuous, self centered and religious.

No comments:

Post a Comment